MD Senior Living’s staff continues to stay current on all COVID-19 precautions recommended by the CDC and the Arizona State Department of Health Services. Our number one priority is the safety of our residents and staff while continuing MD Senior Living’s commitment to quality service and care.
Measures we are taking to stay healthy
- Vaccinations of all our managers, caregivers and work staff
- We are continuing our Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) protocols
- Our management team and staff are monitoring for signs & symptoms and responding appropriately per guidance from the local health authorities
- We have increased cleaning protocols to ensure frequent cleaning of all frequently touched common areas
- Nonessential personnel continue to be restricted from all MD Senior Living locations and everyone entering our communities, including associates, are required to participate in a screening process
Are MD Senior Living care homes accepting new residents?
Yes, we are currently accepting move-ins for individuals with a COVID-19 negative test result. We are offering virtual and in-person tours at all of our care homes. All visitors will be temperature checked and screened for any symptoms.
Are you allowing family and friends to visit loved ones in your communities?
Yes, at this time any healthy family members are allowed to visit residents inside the homes while maintaining proper Covid protocol. We also offer easy-to-use technology to facilitate video chats that help keep family members connected. Temperature checks will be performed upon entry.
We are continuing to monitor the latest news and recommendations from the CDC and Arizona State Department of Health Services and will implement updates as necessary. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us here, or reach out to our home managers directly.